Guideline to Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2019 at Kasetsart University
Kasetsart University is accepting applications for the 2019 postdoctoral fellowship program. Interested applicants may contact a full-time faculty or researcher at Kasetsart University and submit “PD_Applicant form” by July 31, 2019.
Monthly allowance THB 35,000
(Foreign fellow only: Round-trip economy-class airfare (actual cost) not more than THB 50,000 per trip)
Fellowship Applicants Qualifications:
- No more than 45 years of age (on July 31, 2019)
- Have obtained a Ph.D. or equivalent within the recent 5 years, and be nominated by a Kasetsart University supervisor
- Kasetsart University staff is not eligible.
- Have published at least 2 academic papers within last 5 years – as first author or corresponding author – in international journals in quartile 1 or 2 according to SCImago Journal Rank (www.scimagojr.com)
- Able to work full-time for Kasetsart University and MUST NOT hold any other postdoctoral fund/scholarship
Accepted/published at least 1 academic paper per year in international journals – as first author – in international journals in quartile 1 or 2 according to SCImago Journal Rank (www.scimagojr.com)
Remarks: If any information in this guideline is inconsistent to Thai version, please follow the Thai version of the official Fellowship Announcement dated on 5th March 2019 by Acting President of Kasetsart University, Chongrak Wachrinrat, Ph.D.
For More Information, contact Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute
Tel. 66+ 2579-5547 ext 21,
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org