The following research grants of JFY2015 are now open for applications:
- Collaborative Research with Industry (CRI) – maximum of $50,000 per project with counter budget from industrial partner [Download]
- Collaborative Research for Alumni (CRA) – maximum of $25,000 per project [Download]
- Collaborative Research for Common Regional Issues (CRC) – maximum of $50,000 per project [Download]
- Research Fellowship (RF) – covering air tickets, daily allowance, and accommodation [Download]
- All four programs are open for faculty members.
- The deadline for applications is November 15th, 2014.
- The award announcement is in February, 2015.
More details of the program can be referred to in the attached the implementation guidelines and application form. They can also be downloaded at http://www.seed-net.org/.